This program is designed to promote academic success and enforce school rules. In order for students to earn a Quest, he or she must:
- Complete 90% of homework
- Complete 90% of classwork
- Only 2 absences or less per quarter. Students must not have more than two, 10 minute tardies and/or outs per quarter.
- Appropriate school-wide behavior with no referrals to the office.
Students who accomplish these tasks for the trimester will be rewarded with the following items:
- 30 minutes out of class at an event
- A dog tag for that time period
Students earning 3 out of 4 Quests in a year will receive a medallion, and 4 out of 4 Quests in a year will receive a trophy.