Infinite Campus New Student Enrollment


Parents who wish to enroll their new HUSD student for TK-12th grade (Pre-K registration below) or those who do not have a parent portal may enroll digitally by clicking here.  Please note: This link will take you to an EXTERNAL site for Infinite Campus (IC) which is our Student Information System.  The first page is all for PARENT information to create your IC Portal account.  For the best enrollment experience, use a desktop or laptop with the Chrome or Firefox browser.  We have had a few problems with Edge and on mobile devices.

Every effort will be made to help families navigate the registration process digitally to limit physical interaction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please use the email address below for your home school site if you need assistance. 

TK Enrollment 2024-2025 Children must turn 5 years of age between September 2 and June 2, 2025. 

Kinder Enrollment 2023-2024 Children must turn 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2024

1st through 12th Grade Enrollment Enrollment and registration for new students will take place online* (*see emails below) with your child’s school according to your home address. To locate your student's "home" school, please use the Find my School link. Hesperia Unified School District offers a wide variety of educational programs designed to meet the needs of our students. If you have any interest in a program other than the one at your child’s home school, please contact your child’s school for more information.

The following documents are required in order to complete enrollment in Hesperia Unified:


1.    Proof of Age/Date of Birth

2.    Immunization Record

3.    Physical (Form available HERE or waiver HERE)

4.    Proof of Residence


1.    Proof of Age/Date of Birth

2.    Immunization Record

3.    Proof of Residence*


1.    Current Report Card/Unofficial Transcript/Proof of Promotion (Enrollment will be delayed if documents are not provided.)

*Proof of residence includes the following:

·         Utility turn-on notice or bill

·         Escrow documents

·         Rental agreement

Please note, a driver’s license or personal check are not acceptable as proof of residence.

If you and your child are currently living with a family member or friend, we must have proof of that person’s address, along with a signed letter, stating that you and your child reside with them.



Before registering your child at your home school, please stop by the Special Services Department to transfer your child’s special education file and register for special education services. If possible, please bring a current copy of the student’s IEP and psychoeducational report to assist with accurate placement.

Administration & Educational Support Center - Building B 15576 Main Street Hesperia, CA 92345

Hours: 8:00am - 3:30pm (No registrations after 3:30pm)

Special Education Registration & Records (760) 244-4411, ext. 7302 or (760) 244-4411, ext. 7265


If your student has been expelled from another district and you are seeking enrollment in Hesperia Unified School District, please contact the Student Services Department at (760) 244-4411, ext. 7233 to determine accurate placement.